- 1 cup refined coconut oil, melted (do not use extra virgin coconut oil)
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or hemp oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Into a blender container, add melted refined coconut oil along with the avocado/hemp oil; set aside.
- In a measuring cup, add apple cider vinegar and hemp milk, stir to combine. The mixture should curdle slightly. Add this to blender container. Add nutritional yeast and salt and process in a blender until quite smooth.
- Pour into a small glass dish and refrigerate until solid.