- 1⁄2 cup hemp butter* (preferred) OR almond butter OR cashew butter
- 1 medium cucumber, finely cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons ginger root, finely chopped
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender except cucumber and blend for 30 seconds or until creamy. Add more water for a thinner soup.
- If a warm soup is desired, pour into a pot and heat on the stove on low temperature while stirring constantly just until hot to the touch.
- Then pour into a medium bowl, add cucumber, mix, and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with a lemon slice and hemp seed oil, if desired. Enjoy!