- 2 scoops Organixx Chocolate Bone Broth Protein powder
- 2 scoops Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder
- ½ cup cashew butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 cup vanilla or chocolate almond milk
- 2 cups sprouted rolled oats (use gluten-free oats for gluten-free version)
- ¼ cup low-carb chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together bone broth and collagen powders. Add in cashew butter and almond milk and mix well. Mix in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased 8×8 pan. Refrigerate for about three hours. Remove from fridge and cut into desired number of bars. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.