- 5 drops of clove essential oil
- 5 drops of geranium rose essential oil
- 5 drops of oregano essential oil
- 5 drops of orange essential oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoon (1 oz) almond oil/jojoba/fractionated coconut oil
- Small spray bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Spray should last up to 3 months. Be sure to test on skin before using. Spray shoes, socks, and skin and reapply when you can no longer smell the essential oils.
- Avoid eyes and keep away from pets.
- Add all of your ingredients to a spray bottle. Gently shake to combine.
- Spray shoes, socks, and skin and reapply when you can no longer smell the essential oils.
Almond oil – Sweet almond oil contains vitamins A and E, monosaturated fatty acids, and minerals like potassium and zinc. It’s great for dry, chapped, or irritated skin.
Clove Essential Oil – Clove is a natural antibacterial, powerful against many bacteria strains. Put a drop on your kitchen sponge, in dishwashing liquid, and on cutting boards to reduce bacteria naturally.
Geranium Essential Oil – To help control dust mites, spray geranium rose essential onto linens and put a drop on your dust cloth when dusting.
Orange Essential Oil – can be used to soften & remove foot calluses. Rub several drops of orange oil into the affected area prior to putting on your socks and shoes.
Oregano Essential Oil – Got athlete’s foot? Oregano is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic oil. Dilute heavily and massage into feet, between toes, or into nails for an antifungal blast. Or get a basin of water and add a few drops of oregano and soak your feet.
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.