- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Fine ground Celtic salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place sliced cucumbers on a platter.
- Top the tomatoes with a layer of sliced onions and layer the tomatoes over the onions.
- Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar.
- Add the dill and whisk again.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle dressing over the salad.
Serves 1. Per Serving:
Calories: 272.1| Total Fat: 15.2 g | Total Carbohydrate: 31.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 9.2 g | Protein: 8.3 g