Cacao Orange Date Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw walnuts or cashews
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder, plus additional for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons local raw honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 drop Organixx orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In the bowl or a blender or food processor, process the nuts until they are a fine consistency. Then add the dates and process again until well combined.
- Add coconut, cacao, chia seeds, honey, orange juice, essential oil, and cinnamon, and process together until it forms a smooth, even consistency.
- Form into balls (if too dry, add a little water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Roll in additional cacao powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.