- 1 medium organic onion, chopped
- 1 organic garlic bulb (about 10 cloves), smashed and chopped
- 2 organic jalapeno peppers, chopped
- ½ cup fresh organic ginger root, grated (leave on peel)
- ½ cup fresh organic turmeric root, grated (leave on peel)
- ½ cup fresh organic horseradish root, grated (leave on peel)
- Zest & juice from 1 organic lemon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Organic apple cider vinegar (raw, unfiltered & includes the mother)
- 2 Tablespoons raw, local honey (or to taste)
- Organixx 7M capsules (optional)
- Place all of your ingredients except honey and apple cider vinegar into a half-gallon glass jar.
- Pour apple cider vinegar in until it covers all the veggies by 2-3 inches.
- Place parchment paper over top of jar, then screw on the lid.
- Shake well and place jar in a dark, cool place. Shake daily.
- After one month (or longer), strain the vinegar through a sieve. You can also squeeze through a nut bag.
- Add in desired amount of honey for some sweetness. Shake up well. Store either in a refrigerator or cupboard for up to a month.
- You can take 2-3 tablespoons daily, morning or night, all at once or spread out. Just be sure not to take on empty stomach! You can also open and add 2 capsules of Organixx 7M+ to each serving for extra immune support.
- Rinse mouth with fresh water after taking to protect tooth enamel.
Makes 4 ¾ – 5 cups.
Per Serving (based on using 1 cup of organic apple cider vinegar):
Calories: 11 | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Carbohydrate: 2 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 0 g