- ⅔ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ – 2 Tablespoons powdered Lakanto
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 5.4 oz can of full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unsweetened Shredded coconut, finely chopped nuts, cacao powder
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk in coconut milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla until creamy and lumps are dissolved. Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Using a small scoop, measure out approx 2 teaspoons of the mixture and shape into a ball. Repeat until all your truffles are formed.
- Place desired coating on a plate and roll truffles around to thoroughly coat. Set coated truffles carefully in a storage container and store covered in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Remove from fridge as needed and enjoy!
Makes 10 truffles. Per truffle (based on using Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder):
Calories: 150.8 | Total Fat: 14.4 g | Total Carbohydrate: 6.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g | Protein: 2.4 g
Cinnamon comes from the bark of trees in the Cinnamomum family and has been used as both a medicine and a spice. Research suggests that daily use can have positive effects on blood sugar levels, digestion, immunity, and heart health.
Coconut milk is made from the flesh of mature coconuts and is naturally sweet and creamy. It contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial and anticancer properties and can help fortify immune function.
Coconut oil provides a boost of healthy fat that can energize and satiate. It is a strong antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial food.
Collagen helps maintain the structure and integrity of skin, hair, nails, muscle tissue, bones, tendons, and more. Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens includes targeted nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 which enhance the bioavailability and potency of collagen.
Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese. It has been used for thousands of years in Asia to treat stomach ache, diarrhea, and nausea.
Raw organic cacao has far more antioxidants than blueberries, making it a workhorse when it comes to absorbing free radicals that cause cell and tissue damage that can lead to diseases such as cancer.