- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk (14 ounces) chilled in the refrigerator at least 12 hours
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut sugar or honey, optional
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 1 quart fresh raspberries or blackberries
- Chill a small-medium metal mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the thick coconut milk from each can and transfer it to the chilled mixing bowl, leaving any liquid coconut water in the cans (save the liquid for another use).
- Using the whisk attachment, beat on medium high for 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy. You are looking for soft peaks (after lifting the whisk out of the cream, the peak will hold, but the tip will gently flop over).
- Scrape down the bowl. If adding sugar or honey, add it to the bowl and continue beating another 2 minutes.
- Place a mix of berries in serving bowls or parfait glasses (wine glasses work well for this).
- Top the berries with cream. If you are using a tall glass for serving, you can layer the different berries with a small amount of cream between each layer.