- 2 tablespoons whole flax seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk; more as needed
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries
- ¼ cup watercress sprouts or micro watercress
- ¼ cup broccoli sprouts
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 scoops Organixx OrganiGreens
- Dash of stevia (if desired)
- In a large glass jar or blender, soak flaxseed in coconut milk for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth, adding additional coconut milk for a thinner consistency if desired.
Serves 2. Per Serving:
Calories: 170.2 | Total Fat: 5.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 32.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 9.8 g | Protein: 4.6 g