- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ – 1-inch fresh ginger root, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut or MCT oil
- 1-2 teaspoons powdered Lakanto (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 scoop Organixx Daily Detox powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- Add milk and ginger to your blender. Blend up well.
- Strain ginger milk through a sieve and add back into your blender. Add in remaining ingredients. Blend again.
- Heat on low in a small saucepan until the desired temperature is reached.
- Pour into your favorite mug, sprinkle Ceylon cinnamon on top, and enjoy!
Cacao powder and cocoa powder both make the list for foods highest in magnesium. While they might look the same, there is a difference health-wise between cacao and cocoa. Raw cacao (spelled with two “As”) is made by cold-pressing cocoa beans that have not been roasted, which preserves more of their enzymes and nutrients. Cocoa powder is made with beans that have been roasted first.
Coconut milk contains 17 out of the 20 amino acids needed for optimal protein formation. It is particularly high in threonine, which is needed to protect the liver, central nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
Coconut oil provides a boost of healthy fat that can energize and satiate. It is a strong antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial food.
Ginger acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. Its digestive actions help cleanse the build-up of waste and toxins in the colon, liver, and other organs.
MCT oil stands for medium-chain triglycerides, and is a type of fat usually made from coconut and palm kernel oil. If you’re not used to taking MCT oil, start with only a tiny bit at first to avoid digestive upset.
Organixx Organic Daily Detox contains 6 of the best superfoods that support your body’s built-in detoxification system in just the perfect amounts. It’s effective, ongoing, DAILY detoxification that actually works to keep your body healthy and your immune system robust year-round.