delicious homemade smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ banana
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp organic coffee
- 1 Tbsp peanut powder
- 2 scoops Organixx Pure Bone Broth Protein
- 1/2 – 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving:
Calories: 193.9 | Total Fat: 4.6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 13.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g | Protein: 24.3 g
Organixx Organic Bone Broth Protein powder comes in 3 flavors and provides you with an incredibly concentrated source of the vitamins, minerals, 19 amino acids, and vital proteins your body needs to thrive… without the hassle of making bone broth yourself.
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 handful of freshly washed kale
- 2 teaspoons all-natural turmeric root OR 1 teaspoon of Organixx Turmeric 3D
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger root or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup water (Spring or filtered)
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina flakes or powder (This ingredient can be found online or at a local health food store)
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender and process them on high for at least 30 seconds until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour your blended recipe into glasses and garnish with extra pieces of diced apples and cinnamon.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using Organixx Turmeric 3D, ginger root & Spirulina powder):
Calories: 151 | Total Fat: 0.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 36.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 8.3 g | Protein: 3.4 g