delicious homemade smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ banana
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp organic coffee
- 1 Tbsp peanut powder
- 2 scoops of bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens
- ½ – 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving:
Calories: 193.9 | Total Fat: 4.6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 13.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g | Protein: 24.3 g
Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens blend contains five types of collagen from four sources. What’s more, it’s combined with targeted nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 which specifically enhance the bioavailability and potency of collagen. Clean Sourced Collagens is formulated from the ground up to enhance and support your body’s natural ability to heal and rebuild itself from the INSIDE out.
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 handful of freshly washed kale
- 2 teaspoons all-natural turmeric root OR 1 teaspoon of Organixx Turmeric 3D
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger root or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup water (Spring or filtered)
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina flakes or powder (This ingredient can be found online or at a local health food store)
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender and process them on high for at least 30 seconds until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour your blended recipe into glasses and garnish with extra pieces of diced apples and cinnamon.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using Organixx Turmeric 3D, ginger root & Spirulina powder):
Calories: 151 | Total Fat: 0.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 36.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 8.3 g | Protein: 3.4 g