- 1 cup almond butter or peanut/seed butter
- 2 Tablespoons powdered Lakanto (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt (optional)
- 8 oz dark/milk chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 1 scoop Organixx Chocolate Bone Broth Protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In either a bowl or food processor, mix together the almond butter, Lakanto, vanilla extract, and salt. Fold in cacao nibs and/or coconut (if using) and set aside.
- In a double-boiler, melt together your chocolate bar, oil, and bone broth powder. Stir until smooth.
- Using either a paper-lined muffin tin or silicone muffin mold, add about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into each cup. Swirl around to coat edges using your finger or a knife. Place chocolate into the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes. Scoop out a little less than 1 tablespoon of almond butter mixture into each cup and flatten out. Top each with about 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate.
- Place pan back in the fridge for 1-2 hours until cups harden completely. Remove and enjoy! Store any leftovers in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 20 small cups. Per cup (based on using almond butter, powdered Lakanto, dark chocolate & coconut oil):
Calories: 152.3 | Total Fat: 13.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 8.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g | Protein: 2.8 g