- 2 Tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- ½ cup chopped onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic (about 3-4 cloves)
- 1 pound grass-fed, organic ground beef (for a vegetarian option substitute with more veggies such as roasted red bell peppers and mushrooms)
- ½ teaspoon EACH of dried thyme, dried oregano, and cayenne pepper
- 2 ½ cups shredded or chopped veggies of your choice
- 4 cups organic marinara sauce
- 9 ounces boiled gluten-free lasagna noodles (can substitute with gluten-free tortillas). Add ½ cup of filtered water if using no-bake noodles
- 7-8 fresh basil leaves, chopped, for garnish
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 2 scoops Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a bowl, combine cauliflower rice, nutritional yeast, salt, 1 TBSP of olive oil, and collagens powder (if using). Stir together and set aside.
- In large skillet over med-high heat, add remaining olive oil and heat for one minute. Add onions and garlic and saute for a few minutes until fragrant. Add in the beef and seasonings. Cook until meat is browned, stirring frequently. Stir in veggies and 2 cups of marinara sauce. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In an 8×8-inch pan, spread a little bit of marinara sauce (about 1/3 cup) to the bottom to prevent sticking. Lay down a layer of lasagna noodles. Cover noodles with half of veggie & meat mixture and about 1/3 cup of additional marinara sauce.
- Add another layer of lasagna noodles and cover with the other half of the veggie & meat mixture and another 1/3 cup of marinara sauce.
- Add 3rd layer of lasagna noodles. Cover this layer with cauliflower rice mixture. Top with remaining lasagna noodles and the rest of the marinara sauce (about 1 cup).
- Place pan in oven and cook for 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let lasagna sit for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve. Enjoy!
Serves 6. Per Serving (based on olive oil, steam fresh frozen mixed vegetables & the Optional dairy-free “cheese” layer):
Calories: 556.7 | Total Fat: 19.7 g | Total Carbohydrate: 72 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Protein: 27.6 g