- 16 oz filtered water
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger root, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar (organic, with the mother)
- ¼ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh Aloe vera gel or 1 oz aloe vera juice
- 1 teaspoon raw, local honey (or juice of an orange for a little sweetness)
- 3 drops Organixx Iodine (optional)
- Begin by placing 3 drops of Organixx iodine in your mouth and immediately taking a drink of water. Swish in your mouth for 20-30 seconds and then swallow.
- Add water and sliced ginger root to a small pot. Bring to a boil over med-high heat, then reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes depending on desired ginger flavor.
- Strain out ginger and let cool slightly.
- Add your ginger water and remaining ingredients to a blender container (or use a hand blender) and blend to combine your ingredients.
- Sip slowly and enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using aloe vera juice & honey):
Calories: 18.3 | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Carbohydrate: 5.4 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g | Protein: 0.1 g