- 16 oz of your favorite yogurt (e.g., coconut or Greek yogurt)
- 1-2 capsules of Organixx Enzyme 17 (formerly called P3E), opened (optional)
- 5-6 cups of your favorite fruit, diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 apple chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 orange cut into pieces (about 1 cup)
- Zest of 1 orange (about 1 teaspoon)
- Toasted Cinnamon Cayenne Nut Topping (see recipe below) OR granola, toasted shredded coconut, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, pecans, etc.
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut & Toasted Cinnamon Cayenne Nut Topping
- ½ cup nuts of choice (e.g., walnuts, almonds, cashews)
- 1 Tablespoon organic grade B maple syrup (or your favorite liquid sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (adjust to your spice preference)
- In a skillet over medium heat, add nuts, cinnamon, and cayenne. Toast nuts, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Turn off heat and add in maple syrup. Stir quickly to coat (maple syrup will bubble up, so you need to stir right away to coat evenly). Set aside to let cool.
- Toast shredded coconut over med-low heat in skillet for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Coconut is done when it turns a light brown. Set aside to cool.
- Cut up your fruit and place into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, add yogurt, contents of 1-2 P3E capsules, and orange zest. Whisk together well.
- Pour yogurt dressing onto the fruit, using as little or as much as you like. Gently fold together. Top with Toasted Cinnamon Cayenne Nut Topping or other toppings of your choice. Stir and serve immediately. Yum!
Serves 6. Per Serving (based on using coconut yogurt):
Calories: 270.1 | Total Fat: 13.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 35.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g | Protein: 6.6 g