- 1 pound (453 grams) fresh organic cranberries, washed (a little more than 4 cups)
- ½ cup organic pomegranate or orange juice
- ¼ – ½ cup maple syrup or raw, local honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1-inch of ginger root, minced (optional)
- One drop of Magi-Complexx essential oil (optional)
- Into a large saucepan over med-high heat, place the juice, sweetener, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, and ginger root. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. You will hear the cranberries pop as they heat up and your sauce will thicken up nicely.
- Remove from heat and let cool until warm. Add in drop of Magi-Complexx essential oil, if using. Stir really well. Give it a taste and add more sweetener if need be.
- Cranberry sauce stores well in a covered container in the fridge for a week or more, so feel free to make in advance. Place into a festive serving dish to serve.
Serves 8. Per Serving (based on using pomegranate juice & maple syrup):
Calories: 58.6 | Total Fat: 0.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 15.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g | Protein: 0.3 g
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.