- 1 large bunch collard greens (about 7 large leaves)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s liquid aminos or coconut aminos (use ½ teaspoon for lower sodium)
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- One scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- Cayenne pepper (⅛ teaspoon or to taste)
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Slice out the middle hard stem of your collard greens. Stack the leaves on top of each other. Roll the leaves up together into one large roll. With a knife, slice thinly. Chop up a few more times until you have easy-to-eat-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add in the oil. Heat oil until hot, then add in sliced greens and sprinkle with salt. Cook the greens for about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally (or until desired doneness).
- Add in the grated ginger, liquid aminos, sesame oil, and collagens powder if using. Stir to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve up warm and enjoy!
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using extra virgin olive oil):
Calories: 199 | Total Fat: 16 g | Total Carbohydrate: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 7 g | Protein: 6 g