- 10-12 ounces (1 ¼ – 1 ½ cups) unsweetened vanilla milk (almond/coconut/oat)
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha green tea powder
- 1 Tablespoon MCT or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional; omit for vegan option)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon powdered Lakanto (or favorite sweetener)
- Optional topping: a scoop of full-fat coconut cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend for a good minute to add foam to your mixture.
- Pour into a saucepan and warm over medium heat until desired temperature is reached. Enjoy right away.
- For an extra boost of healthy fat, top with a dollop of coconut cream and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
Serves 2. Per Serving (based on using unsweetened vanilla almond milk, MCT oil, Organixx collagens powder & Lakanto):
Calories: 89.3 | Total Fat: 8.8 g | Total Carbohydrate: 2.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g | Protein: 4.6 g