- 8-9 kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced into 1-inch rounds (about 3 slices per kiwi)
- 6 oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ -1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Organixx Collagens Powder (omit for vegan option)
- Popsicle sticks
- Optional additions to melted chocolate: shredded coconut, Organixx Orange or Lemon Essential Oil
- Peel and slice kiwis into 1-inch rounds (about 3 slices per kiwi)
- Insert a popsicle stick into end of each kiwi slice as far as possible while still retaining enough stick to hold onto securely.
- Place kiwi slices on a lined tray and freeze for 2-3 hours or until frozen.
- In a double boiler, combine chocolate, coconut oil, cinnamon, and collagens powder. Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted completely. Remove from heat and allow melted chocolate to cool slightly.
- Take frozen kiwi slices and dip into the melted chocolate. If you have extra chocolate, either double dip the pops or drizzle chocolate on top.
- Eat right away or cover and store in freezer until ready to enjoy.
Serves 27. Per Serving:
Calories: 77.8 | Total Fat: 6 g | Total Carbohydrate: 7.2 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Protein: 0.8 g