- ⅔ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ – 2 Tablespoons powdered Lakanto
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (omit for vegan option)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 5.4 oz can of full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unsweetened Shredded coconut, finely chopped nuts, cacao powder
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk in coconut milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla until creamy and lumps are dissolved. Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Using a small scoop, measure out approx 2 teaspoons of the mixture and shape into a ball. Repeat until all your truffles are formed.
- Place desired coating on a plate and roll truffles around to thoroughly coat. Set coated truffles carefully in a storage container and store covered in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Remove from fridge as needed and enjoy!
Makes 10 truffles. Per truffle (based on using Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder):
Calories: 150.8 | Total Fat: 14.4 g | Total Carbohydrate: 6.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g | Protein: 2.4 g