We recommend using fresh, organic ingredients whenever possible!
Turkey & Black Turtle Bean Chili
- 2 cups dried black turtle beans, rinsed and soaked overnight
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 2 organic yellow onions, diced
- 3 organic jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1 large organic red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tsp. minced organic garlic
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed organic chipotle chili (optional)
- 3 capsules of Organixx 7M+
- 12 fresh organic tomatoes, diced
- Organic Greek yogurt, sliced organic green onions and chopped fresh organic coriander for serving
- Rinse the beans that have been soaked overnight with cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, warm the coconut oil. Add the onions, garlic and jalapenos, ground turkey, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir occasionally, breaking up any large chunks, until browned and vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add chili powder and crushed chipotle chili. Break 3 capsules of 7M+ mushroom blend in the mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and black beans. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Ladle the chili into bowls. Serve with Greek yogurt, sliced green onions and chopped fresh coriander for garnishing. Serves 6.
Organixx’s proprietary 7M+ formula with 7 of the most potent medicinal mushrooms and compounds ensures you’re getting the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant boost your body needs to help support a strong immune system.