Chaga Chai Tea Recipe
- 6 cups cold filtered water
- 6 chaga mushroom chunks
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2-inch knob of ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 10 whole cloves
- 6 cardamom pods
- 1 star anise or ¼ tsp ground star anise
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons local raw honey, or more to taste
- 1-2 cups of coconut milk
- Optional: One Organixx 7M+ capsule per serving
- Place your water and chaga into a large pot (If you are using whole spices then, add them as well.)
- Increase your heat and simmer your pot gently for 30 minutes. (DO NOT BOIL, the heat will corrupt the ingredients your mushrooms.
- Then after it is brewed you want to remove those Chaga mushrooms and store them in your freezer. (You can use them around 5 times as long as the brew is still a dark in color.
- Remove the whole spices and discard them.
- Sweeten with honey and enjoy either hot or chilled.