- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest (zest from about 1 lemon)
- 2-3 Tablespoons lemon juice (juice from about 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic cashew nuts (raw or roasted)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (plus more for coating)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut butter (or cashew/almond/sunflower butter)
- 1-2 Tablespoons powdered Lakanto (or 2-4 TBSP of other sweetener)
- 1 scoop Organixx Collagens powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt (if using unsalted nuts)
- In a small bowl, add chia seeds, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla. Stir and set aside to thicken.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor. Pulse and then run until dough forms and sticks together when pressed between fingers.
- Roll the mixture into balls (about 1 Tablespoon per ball) and coat with shredded coconut/chopped nuts/chopped up chocolate chips (stevia sweetened)… etc.
- Store in covered container in fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Serves 14. Per Serving (based on using coconut butter & Organixx collagens powder):
Calories: 105.7 | Total Fat: 9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 6.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g | Protein: 3 g