- 2 cups pitted dates, soaked for 2-4 hours
- 2 cups organic raw almond butter
- 1⁄2 cup raw carob powder
- 1⁄2 cup organic shredded coconut or your nut of choice, chopped in very small pieces
- Place the soaked dates in your food processer and blend until smooth.
- Add the almond butter and raw carob and blend until smooth.
- Roll into little balls then cover with the shredded coconut or chopped nuts.
Makes 30 fudge balls. Per ball (based on using shredded coconut):
Calories: 147 | Total Fat: 9.5 g | Total Carbohydrate: 14.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g | Protein: 4.2 g