If you’re a chocolate lover, here’s a quick, delicious, and healthy way to use chocolate or plain unflavored bone broth powder from Organixx.
Considered to be one of the most ancient and remarkable nutritional substances on the planet, bone broth is a beneficial “elixir” made from simmered animal bones. Not only does bone broth taste great and provide numerous nutrients and beneficial compounds, but it’s versatile and easy to use in many recipes. (Don’t worry, it doesn’t taste like bones!)
- 12 ounces coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract or 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of plain or chocolate Organixx Bone Broth Protein powder
- Place all ingredients in blender and purée until smooth, adding water and ice to blend as necessary.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with mint leaves or sprinkle of shredded high quality dark chocolate (optional)