- 2-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 5-6 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed & thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 lemon, juiced (2-3 TBSP)
- ⅔ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional; omit for vegan option)
- Heat a large cast-iron pan or skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the olive oil and swirl around the pan to coat. Add the Brussels sprouts, salt, cayenne, ginger, and collagens powder. Saute for about 5-10 minutes until desired tenderness is reached.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in lemon juice, blueberries, and walnuts. Serve warm as is or over your favorite greens. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving:
Calories: 173.7 | Total Fat: 12.1 g | Total Carbohydrate: 15.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 5.4 g | Protein: 5.1 g