- 2 to 2-1/2 tablespoons (30-45 ml) jojoba oil
- 3 tablespoons (40 gm) shea butter
- 1 tablespoon (10 gm) cocoa butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons (20 gm) avocado oil
- 10 drops carrot seed oil
- 10 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Organixx Magi-Complexx essential oil blend
- In a double boiler, melt the shea butter and cocoa butter gently, avoiding direct heat. Combine with remaining ingredients in large glass bowl and, using a hand mixer, blend for around 7 minutes to add lots of oxygen to the mixture.
- Sit bowl in freezer for 10-15 minutes (no more), then blend with hand mixer again for about 7-8 minutes until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Using a clean spatula, transfer cream into sterilized glass jars and put the lid on tight. Store in a cool, dry spot.
The powerhouse trio of herbs in Magi-Complexx provides the strongest, most synergistic healing effect, helping sufferers of arthritis pain, constant muscle aches and pains, neuropathy, systemic inflammation, slowed wound healing, circulatory challenges, as well as skin irritations like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.