- ¾ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon powdered Lakanto (or preferred low glycemic sweetener)
- 1 scoop of vanilla bone broth protein or Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated turmeric root (optional for added nutrition)
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Unsweetened shredded coconut or chopped almonds
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Process until well combined. If mixture is crumbly, add in 1 TBSP of coconut oil. It should be smooth and stick together well.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Measure out 1 Tablespoon of mixture, form into a ball and roll in either shredded coconut or chopped almonds. Recipe should make about 15 keto bombs.
- Store covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Serves 15. Per Serving (based on using Lakanto and unsweetened shredded coconut ):
Calories: 89.2 | Total Fat: 7.3 g | Total Carbohydrate: 5.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g | Protein: 2.3 g
Almond butter – One TBSP of almond butter contains 9g fat, 1.5g fiber, 3.4g protein, and 3g carbs. You can make your own almond butter in a food processor or high-speed blender. You need around 2 cups + 2 TBSP of almonds to make 1 cup of almond butter.
Cinnamon contains a compound in real called cinnamaldehyde has been found to help ward off Alzheimer’s disease.
Coconut flour is a gluten-free soft flour made from the pulp left over after producing coconut milk. Coconut flour is very popular in low-carb and keto recipes as it’s lower in carbs than wheat flour.
Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
Lakanto is a zero-glycemic, zero-calorie blend of monk fruit and erythritol that makes an excellent sugar substitute for low-carb recipes.
Each scoop of Organixx Organic Bone Broth Protein powder contains 20g of gut-friendly protein and is loaded with collagen powder, glucosamine, and chondroitin to help increase joint mobility.
Turmeric Over 5,600 research studies show turmeric – with its active ingredient curcumin – is clinically proven to help curb inflammation and support the body in maintaining healthy inflammation levels.