- 1 large head or several small heads of organic broccoli, broken into florets (about 4 cups)
- 2 large handfuls organic spinach
- ½ cup onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Himalayan or sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Optional garnish ideas: pumpkin seeds, broccoli sprouts, sunflower sprouts, sliced almonds
- In a saucepan, bring coconut milk, vegetable broth, onion, garlic, serrano pepper, and broccoli florets to a boil. Simmer for about 4-5 minutes until broccoli is soft.
- Remove from heat and add in spinach, salt & pepper, and collagen powder. Let cool slightly.
- With an immersion blender or in a blender, blend up soup until creamy. If need be, warm up again before serving.
- Add optional garnishes, if desired, and serve hot. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using Organixx collagens powder):
Calories: 77.9 | Total Fat: 3.9 g | Total Carbohydrate: 8.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g | Protein: 5.8 g