- 1 small cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup of cold pressed olive oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of ground cayenne or chili powder
- Cut up one small cauliflower head into med-sized florets.
- Spread out the florets on a baking tray with baking paper and sprinkle or spray with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for approx. 30 min at 325F until they are cooked through but still a bit crispy.
- Lightly roast 1/2 cup of sesame seeds. Pulse the sesame seeds lightly in a blender and set aside.
- Squeeze one lemon in your mixer/food processor and add the cauliflower florets, olive oil, crushed garlic, salt, cumin, and sesame seeds.
- Blend until creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Add filtered water if small amounts if necessary to blend.
- Taste and add more salt or lemon juice if desired.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with cayenne powder. Serve with veggies or low-carb seed crackers