- 1 large avocado
- 2 organic, cage-free eggs
- 4 cups spinach or favorite mixed greens
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt, divided
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Slice onion and bell pepper and toss with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Slice avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out just enough avocado flesh from each half to fit a cracked egg (about 2 tablespoons worth per side). Set scooped out avocado aside for salad.
- Place avocado halves flesh side up on a baking sheet along with the sliced peppers and onions. Sprinkle with salt and crack an egg into the hole of each avocado half.
- Roast in the oven for 12 minutes for a soft egg, 14 minutes for a medium egg, and 17-18 minutes for a hard egg. (Tip: If you like your peppers and onions more roasted, return pan to the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.)
- While the avocado & veggies are roasting, prepare your salad. Add greens and scooped out avocado to a serving bowl. Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Once eggs are done to your liking, carefully separate the egg and avocado from the avocado skin and place them onto the salad along with the roasted peppers and onion.
- Drizzle dressing over top of the salad and enjoy right away!
Serves 4. Per Serving (based on using spinach):
Calories: 225 | Total Fat: 20 g | Total Carbohydrate: 9 g | Dietary Fiber: 4.8 g | Protein: 5.3 g