B* – Congratulations! Your Essential Oil Type is…
Just like you, Lavender Essential Oil is sweet, soothing, and reliable. It’s gentle and tender in its approach but always gets the job done.
5 Fun Facts About Lavender…
- There are many different types of lavender, but Lavandula angustifolia is considered the “true lavender” and is the type most studied for its therapeutic benefits.
- The ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians revered lavender, using the herb and essential oil for perfume, healing, and even embalming.
- At the time of the Black Death in the 1300s, people would fasten lavender stalks to their limbs for protection from the plague. It turns out lavender repelled the fleas that were carrying the deadly disease!
- During the world wars, lavender oil was used when medical supplies were scarce to ease soldiers’ pain and kill bacteria in wounds.
- Lavender has a stellar reputation for easing stress and anxiety and promoting deep sleep by way of calming the nervous system. It can even help with depression and anxiety.
Love high-quality, organic essential oils? Use coupon code SAVE20EO to save 20% on any essential oil purchase now…
Essential oils are a hassle-free way of making a BIG improvement in your health… and they smell great in the house. If you’d like to begin unleashing the amazing benefits of “Lavender” or other essential oils today, click the button below!
(Don’t forget your 20% off code from Babs just for completing the quiz – Enter SAVE20EO at checkout)