A* – Congratulations! Your Essential Oil Type is…Reading Time: 2 minutes
Just like you, Peppermint Essential Oil is fun, uplifting, and energizing. It puts a smile on people’s faces and is much beloved by those who know it.
5 Fun Facts About Peppermint…
- Peppermint is one of the oldest known medicines, believed to have been used since prehistoric times.
- The famous Greek philosopher Aristotle even referenced peppermint and its uses as an aphrodisiac!
- In 18th century Europe, herbalists used peppermint for a variety of medical issues, but especially for the relief of digestive issues like diarrhea, gas, indigestion, and stomach ache.
- To make peppermint essential oil, steam is used to distill the oil from the plant’s leaves and stems.
- Got the munchies? Peppermint oil can chase them away, as well as help you feel full more quickly.
Love high-quality, organic essential oils? Use coupon code SAVE20EO to save 20% on any essential oil purchase now…
Essential oils are a hassle-free way of making a BIG improvement in your health…and they smell great in the house. If you’d like to begin unleashing the amazing benefits of “Peppermint” or other essential oils today, click the button below!
(Don’t forget to use your 20% off code from Babs just for completing the quiz – Enter SAVE20EO at checkout)