C – Congratulations! Your Essential Oil Type is…
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Just like you, Frankincense Essential Oil is direct, powerful, and a force of nature. It seems there’s nothing this commanding oil can’t do and its impact is far-reaching.
5 Fun Facts About Frankincense…
- The frankincense tree produces a fragrant resinous sap that has been a prized treasure for thousands of years.
- Frankincense is mentioned numerous times in the Bible, most notably as one of the gifts the Magi (Wise Men) brought to the baby Jesus.
- Frankincense resin is valued for its uses in everything from religious incense and perfume to decorative jewelry, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and deodorant.
- Asian, African, and Ayurvedic systems of medicine have long held frankincense in high regard for its health-promoting benefits.
- The pleasing scent of frankincense can be used to both calm and invigorate and its aroma has long been regarded as “the scent of purification.”