For every ten
we DONATE one
Remember those late-night infomercials pitching juicing machines?
I still remember watching the late Jack LaLanne sell me on all the health benefits of juicing. By the end, I had no choice but to pick up the phone to get my own juicer.
I used it for a little while.
The juicer worked well, and the juice was good and made me feel healthy.
But I discovered there are a few problems with juicing on a regular basis.
First of all, it takes a LOT of fruits and vegetables to juice on a daily basis. I was amazed by how fast I ran out of fresh produce. I had to make frequent trips to the grocery store to stay stocked up.
As you can imagine, my grocery bills added up quickly. It was expensive! I’m talking easily $50 a week just for one person.
But it isn’t just the time it takes to go to the grocery store or the cost that makes daily juicing difficult. It’s also the time it takes to do the actual juicing and the time it takes to clean up everything.
Larger fruits and vegetables still have to be cut up into smaller pieces to fit into the juicer. There is a lot of leftover pulp that you have to dispose of. And every time you juice, you have to pull your juicer apart piece by piece and wash it.
Add it all up and you can easily spend 20 minutes prepping, juicing, and cleaning up to get just one cup of fresh juice made from 3-5 different fruits and vegetables.
This is the honest truth about juicing.
And it’s why only a small percentage of diehard health enthusiasts do it consistently.
It just takes more time, money, and effort than you think it will.
Now, I’m not saying that juicing is bad. It’s actually a very healthy practice and you’ll be healthier for it. It’s just tough for the average busy American to make it a daily habit.
And so that got me thinking… isn’t there a better way to get the nutritional benefits of juicing without actually juicing? Turns out, there is…
Since you’re reading this page, I already know you’re smarter (and probably healthier) than the average person. And so you might have already anticipated where this is headed.
You can get all the nutritional benefits of juicing -- without actually juicing -- by turning fruits and vegetables into a powder that can then be mixed with water, juice, or smoothies.
These fruit and vegetable powders are often called “green drinks.”
And if you’ve ever shopped at health food stores or looked to buy green drinks on the Internet, then you also know there are quite a few of them on the market today.
Here’s what’s so great about a high-quality green drink: You can quickly get the nutritional benefits of 20+ fruits and vegetables in about 2 minutes for less than $2 a serving.
No mess, no fuss.
Just fast, easy, concentrated nutrition.
Makes sense, right?
But hold on just a minute… Before you rush out to buy the cheapest green drink you can find, let me tell you what I discovered about green drinks…
There are four pretty big problems with most green drinks on the market today…
Problem #1: Too Much Dependence on a Single Ingredient
Many green drink formulas are overly dependent on just one or two ingredients. The label might list 15 or 20 ingredients, but when you look at the quantities, you may see that wheatgrass or spirulina makes up a third or even half of the formula.
Nothing wrong with wheatgrass or spirulina (both are quite healthy), but a true high-quality green drink is going to be a complex blend of a variety of green plants, vegetables, and more.
Problem #2: Tastes Like Grass
Have you ever tried to drink a green drink?
If you have, you know that it’s a roll of the dice. Some of them taste TERRIBLE.
You literally have to hold your breath and chug the entire glass as fast as possible. It’s the only way to get the stuff down without gagging.
This is a VERY common problem. The “green” flavor in green drinks is simply too overwhelming -- often because of Problem #1 above.
Problem #3: It’s Nothing But “Glorified Hay”
Here’s how 99% of green drinks are made today:
The manufacturer gets a bunch of green grasses, grinds them up, then removes the water and sugar content before turning the leftover dry pulp into a powder.
You’re basically getting ground-up grasses… or what I like to call “glorified hay.”
By the way, it takes about 5-6 lbs of green grasses to create 1 lb of green drink powder. Remember this because I’ll have more to say about it in just a minute.
Problem #4: Lacks Herbs and Spices
Most green drinks focus heavily on maximizing the number of green plants included in their powder mix.
Some green drinks also include fruits and probiotics.
But what you’ll rarely find included are mushrooms, herbs, and spices.
There are 5 categories of powerful foods, each with their own nutritional value…
- FRUIT: Good
- VEGETABLES (including GREENS): Better
- MUSHROOMS: Great
- HERBS: Extraordinary
- SPICES: Downright Amazing
By not including select mushrooms, herbs, and spices, green drinks are leaving out three of the world’s best sources of nutrient-dense foods.
Ounce for ounce and pound for pound, few foods on earth have more nutritional value than mushrooms, herbs, and spices. And if they’re not included in your green drink, then you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to support your health and maintain your immune system.
Before you choose a green drink, you need to know what you’re looking for. As you can imagine, you should be looking for a green drink that addresses the four problems listed above. Here’s exactly what makes for a FANTASTIC green drink…
REQUIREMENT #1: Must Have At Least 50 Ingredients
Any green drink formula that relies too heavily on a single ingredient -- like wheatgrass or spirulina -- is not going to give you as many health benefits as a formula that has a broad range of ingredients.
I personally believe you should look for a formula that has at least 50 different ingredients, more if possible. After all, one of the main reasons for taking a green drink is to get exposure to a variety of plant-based foods you’d almost never get on a daily basis.
Furthermore, every person has “nutritional gaps” in their diet. A green drink with at least 50 ingredients will do a better job of filling those “nutritional gaps” than a green drink that has only 20 ingredients.
REQUIREMENT #2: Must Taste Good
Have you ever started taking a green drink, then quit after a week or two? I have. It’s not because I didn’t want the nutritional benefits of the green drink… it’s simply that the strong flavor made it too hard for me to “muscle it down” every day.
And I gave up.
Let’s face it… it’s hard to do anything on a daily basis if it’s unpleasant, unenjoyable, or downright difficult.
That’s why so few people continue taking green drinks past the 30-day mark. It’s just too unpleasant.
It’s also why the green drink you choose MUST taste good! If it tastes good, you’ll be able to stick with the habit and enjoy the health benefits of a broad range of whole-food plant-based nutrition every day, year-round.
REQUIREMENT #3: Must Use Advanced Processing Techniques
Most green drinks are made using a similar process that involves grinding up grasses and vegetables, removing the liquid, and turning the leftover pulp into a powder. This process is okay, not great.
There is a better way.
Rather than removing juice and turning the pulp into a powder… you juice the grasses and vegetables and turn the juice into a powder.
This juicing and dehydrating process extracts more nutrition and requires much more produce to create the same volume of powder.
Whereas “pulp powders” require 5-6 lbs of greens to create 1 lb of green drink powder, “juice powders” require as much as 33 lbs!
That means “juice powders” are 6X more nutritious than “pulp powders” -- and 33X better than juicing alone!
REQUIREMENT #4: Must Contain All 5 “Nutrition Boosters”
For a green drink formula to have maximum nutrition and maximum potency, it must contain all five “nutrition boosters.” As mentioned above, these are:
- FRUIT: Good
- VEGETABLES (including GREENS): Better
- MUSHROOMS: Great
- HERBS: Extraordinary
- SPICES: Downright Amazing
Mushrooms, herbs, and spices are not included in most green drink formulas even though they are some of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Take, for example, the simple white button mushroom. It has more antioxidant power than green peppers, carrots, green beans, and tomatoes!
Now, at this point, you might be wondering, “Is there a green drink that actually fulfills all five of these criteria?” Well, up until a few months ago, the answer was no. My research group at Organixx searched for a green drink that would meet our high standards, but it simply did not exist.
Rather than accept the inferior green drinks on the market, we decided to create a NEW green drink that would meet all of our standards and then some.
Finally, after a huge investment of time, money, and research, we are proud to introduce our brand new green drink called “OrganiGreens”…
The ONLY “Juice Powder” Green Drink Made with 71 Fruits, Veggies, Mushrooms, Herbs,
And Spices That Tastes Absolutely DELICIOUS!
As we sought to create a superior green drink, we knew it would have to satisfy all five of our major criteria… and then some. So that’s exactly what we did.
Because our new OrganiGreens green drink uses “juice drying” (instead of “pulp drying”), we include up to 6X as much produce in each and every ounce of our green drink powder. As far as we can tell, it’s the most nutritionally dense green drink powder on the market today.
What’s more, it tastes amazing. It has a mildly sweet fruity flavor with a hint of pineapple. This is really important because it’s tough to drink green drinks that taste bad. That’s why we made sure ours had a pleasantly sweet flavor -- so you would actually ENJOY drinking it every day.
So what exactly is included in OrganiGreens? Check it out!
Greens, Veggie, and Fruit
- Alfalfa Grass Juice - packed with vitamins A, B1, B6, C, E, and K as well as minerals like calcium, potassium, iron, and zinc. Studies show alfalfa has immune supportive and antioxidant properties and can help maintain your health.
- Kiwi Fruit - contains powerful anti-aging compounds and 2x the vitamin C of an orange. Research suggests kiwi may also promote eye, lung, and brain health as well.
Organic Fermented Blend:
- Grape (Skin, Fruit, Sprouted Seed, and Stem) - a rich source of polyphenols and healthy flavonoids, these parts of the grape plant are shown to carry numerous benefits.
- Sprouted Purple Maize - brimming with fiber and vital nutrients, sprouting multiplies the nutritional value of this amazing grain many times over.
- Reishi Mushroom - used for centuries in traditional Chinese herbal medicine, studies show Reishi has several beneficial properties, including immune support and maintaining blood pressure that is already within a normal range.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom - recent studies are reinforcing why Asian cultures have treasured Turkey Tail for ages. Some believe it has powerful abilities to maintain your immune system.
- Oat Grass Juice - loaded with trace minerals that are hard to find in everyday foods. Oat grass juice also contains exceptionally high levels of chlorophyll, which naturally cleanses the system.
- Shiitake Mushroom - a nutritional and medicinal powerhouse. Shiitake mushrooms are shown to promote heart health and a more even skin tone.
- Maitake Mushroom - another traditional medicinal mushroom beloved for millennia, Maitake is shown to be a bountiful source of vitamin D, and it may also help maintain blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range.
- Apple - taken for granted all too often, apples are one of the most beneficial fruits on the planet. A deep body of research shows apples have benefits such as supporting brain health.
- Orange - commonly known as a healthy source of vitamin C, but often overlooked for its other amazing benefits, such as supporting the immune system.
- Tomato - filled with alpha and beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein, tomatoes have been clinically proven to maintain heart health.
- Pomegranate - with origins in the Middle East, research shows pomegranate can support circulatory health.
- Blackberry - a great source of the crucial nutrient vitamin K. Blackberries may also support immunity and keep skin looking younger.
- Blueberry - overflowing with vitamins and antioxidants, blueberries also contain a special kind of polyphenol called anthocyanin, which has incredible brain health benefits.
- Cherry - more than just a healthy snack, cherries are thought to have unique benefits other fruits can’t match to improving sleep quality.
- Pineapple - this tropical favorite serves as an ample source of a special enzyme called bromelain, which can support GI health and the immune system.
- Lemon - many aren’t aware of this common fruit’s best benefits. Health experts today believe lemon can support a healthy metabolism and help maintain the immune system.
- Papaya - far too many people miss out on the advantages of consuming papaya. Researchers are finding papain, a unique enzyme in papaya, and other key nutrients found in the fruit may support overall health.
- Banana - one of nature’s richest sources of potassium, the vitamins and nutrients in bananas are important for heart health, positive mood, and bone support.
- Acerola Cherry - recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture as the richest source of vitamin C on the planet, these distinctive fruits have also been used for brain and circulatory health.
- Purple Carrot - like blueberries, the purple color of these carrots demonstrates their anthocyanin content, an amazing polyphenol known to support brain health and fight free radicals.
- Celery - a wonderful source of fiber and vitamin K, celery could also help maintain blood pressure that is already in a normal range.
- Carrot - one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A and beta-carotene, an essential nutrient for eye health, immune function, and much more.
- Red Beet - packed with b-vitamins, manganese, and betaine, red beets support emotional and nervous system health.
- Red Leaf Lettuce - unlike its iceberg cousin, red leaf lettuce has a variety of essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, and iron.
- Kale - an ultimate green superfood. Kale has several times the recommended daily amount of vitamins A, K, and C, plus a healthy dose of protein.
- Spinach - another nutrient dense leafy green, spinach could improve digestion, flush bodily toxins, and encourage healthy skin.
- Watercress - a light tasting, delicate green with serious benefits. One study showed visible wrinkle reduction in women who added watercress to their daily diet.
- Parsley - has one surprising benefit most have never heard. Parsley can actually help cleanse your system.
- Broccoli - belonging to a group of veggies known as cruciferous vegetables, broccoli is a true miracle food, thought to support immunity, support bone health, maintain cholesterol levels that are already within a healthy range, and cleanse the body.
- Cranberry - known for their impressive amount of vitamin C and antioxidants, cranberries also have the unique ability of helping maintain urinary health and supporting healthy gut bacteria.
- Green Leaf Lettuce - similar to red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce puts regular iceberg lettuce to shame. While iceberg’s nutritional value is little to none, green leaf lettuce offers an assortment of important nutrients like vitamins B-6, A, C, E, and K.
- Collard Greens - also known as marrow-stem kale, collard greens are an often overlooked nutritional treasure, believed to possibly improve sleep and mood, support digestive tract health, and promote healthy hair and skin.
- Squash - like carrots, squash are another fantastic source of vitamin A and beta-carotene, an extremely important nutrient for eye and vision health.
- Sweet Pepper - among nature’s strongest sources of vitamin C, sweet bell peppers also supply lutein for eye health and vitamin E for skin, hair and nails. They may also help support the immune system.
- Rose Hip - possesses a potent combination of vitamin C, antioxidants, polyphenols, and other beneficial natural compounds, rose hips are believed by many to oxygenate the body, help maintain blood sugar levels that are already within a healthy range and support the immune system.
- Passionfruit - a valuable source of soluble fiber, which helps you feel less hungry between meals, maintains blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range, and supports digestive health.
- Peach - in addition to their impressive nutrient profile, peaches could also help maintain hair growth, cleanse the body and serve as a natural stress reliever.
- Garlic - a member of the allium family, garlic is clinically shown to support the immune system.
- Jalapeno Pepper - contains a special compound called capsaicin that can invigorate the system.
- Cayenne Pepper - has several surprising benefits. Cayenne pepper may actually support circulatory health.
- Aloe Vera - commonly used externally to soothe burns and abrasions, aloe can also work wonders when taken internally, offering benefits like supporting GI health and maintaining blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range.
At this point, you may be thinking this is already an impressive green drink. And, of course, it is. But we’re just getting started! We’ve only covered 43 of the 71 powerful ingredients in OrganiGreens!
Next let’s look at the sprouted seeds, herbs, and spices included in our proprietary formula…
- Flax - a valuable source of fiber, lignans, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Sprouted Chia Seed - rich with antioxidants, soluble fiber, and healthy Omegas. Chia also helps you feel less hungry between meals and is a source of protein.
- Sprouted Canihua Seed - an ancient grain superfood of South America. Canihua is packed with protein, polyphenols, and healthy fiber.
- Sprouted Pumpkin Seed - in addition to its high levels of magnesium and immune- supporting antioxidants, pumpkin seeds may help support prostate and bladder health.
- Sprouted Hemp Seed - tender hemp seeds, sprouted to increase their nutrient content even further, contain plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and essential minerals.
- Sprouted Sunflower Seed - an exceptional source of vitamin E, zinc, and selenium.
- Sprouted Sesame Seed - contains over 100% the recommended daily value of several trace minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
Fermented Herbal Blend:
- Ashwagandha - an adaptogenic herb research suggests could help support thyroid health, reduce stress, and promote overall wellness.
- Turmeric - one of nature’s most powerful immunity supporters. Studies have shown turmeric can help support overall health.
- Indian Gooseberry - used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, these berries are brimming with vitamin C and natural anti-aging compounds.
- Rhodiola - native to the cold northern regions of Europe and North America, rhodiola is a potent adaptogen research shows could help reduce stress and mental fatigue while improving energy.
- Bacopa - another traditional medicinal herb of India. Bacopa is known for supporting brain health.
- Ginkgo - clinically proven to support circulatory health. As a result, studies suggest Ginkgo can support brain health and promote eye health.
- Periwinkle - supports a healthy circulatory system, possibly helping maintain blood pressure that is already within a normal range.
- Sprouted Fava Bean - one of the most nutrient dense beans in the legume family, fava beans may help support heart health and can help you feel full between meals.
- Astragalus - ancient Chinese medicinal herb, currently being researched for its ability to support overall health.
- Bilberry - contains a special type of antioxidant called anthocyanosides, which can support circulatory health and tissue health.
- Schisandra - a potent Chinese adaptogen with powerful antioxidants. Schisandra is anti-aging and helps support the immune system.
- Ginseng - a daily staple in Asia, studies have proven ginseng’s ability to fight fatigue.
- Goji Berry - native to China, goji berries have a broad range of benefits, such as potentially improving sleep quality, eye health, and the immune system.
- Green Tea - contains a unique antioxidant called EGCG along with other beneficial compounds. Green tea may support heart health.
- Holy Basil - also known as tulsi, holy basil is used in India to promote relaxation and to maintain blood sugar levels that are already in a normal range.
- Kelp - one of the richest natural sources of iodine, a critical nutrient to support thyroid health.
- Lemon Balm - a traditional herbal remedy used to support brain health.
- Rosemary - rich in antioxidants and immune system support.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom - studies suggest this unique mushroom can support brain health.
Whew! That’s a lot of GOOD stuff, don’t you agree?
Now, I want to draw your attention to two very important things about our OrganiGreens formula… FIRST, all the seeds in our formula are SPROUTED.
Why is this important? Because sprouting can cause the vitamin and mineral content of the seeds to MULTIPLY by up to 4X as much as normal!
And that’s not the only thing we do to multiply and magnify the nutritional value of the ingredients in OrganiGreens. What else do we do? I’ll tell you (and you might have already noticed this as you read through the individual ingredients above)...
We put many of our ingredients through a special DOUBLE fermentation process that enhances and maximizes the nutritional value we can normally extract from them.
Fermentation is extremely important because it releases valuable nutritional compounds through “pre-digestion” that would otherwise pass through the human digestive system undigested and unused.
It’s important to note that this double fermentation process has never been done before. When fermented foods are made (like red wine, for example), they only go through a single fermentation process. Our proprietary double fermentation process is totally unique, and maximizes the vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and good bacteria your body is able to absorb.
Here’s How We Make Sure Your Body Can Absorb & Use All of These Amazing Ingredients…
If you can’t digest something, your body can’t absorb it. And if you can’t absorb it, then it gets passed out of your body.
Want to support digestion? Then you need to be taking broad spectrum digestive enzymes like those included in OrganiGreens.
Enzymes not only support digestion, they also support tissue health. With that in mind, OrganiGreens includes 17 different digestive enzymes…
- Cellulase and Hemicellulase - These enzymes help to break down and digest cellulose into simple sugars. This is important because plants and vegetables contain a high percentage of cellulose in them. The cellulase enzyme helps you to digest vegetables, leafy greens, and other plant foods.
- Beta-Glucanase - Beta-glucanase helps process cellulose plant fiber, cereal bran fiber, and parts of certain types of fungi, yeast, and bacteria.
- Amylase and Glucoamylase - These enzymes help to break down starches like those found in potatoes, corn, rice, wheat, and other vegetables.
- Xylanase - Xylanase breaks down hemicellulose, one of the major components of plant cell walls.
- Protease Complex - Proteases are proteolytic enzymes that break down proteins in the body. They can support digestive health and circulatory health.
- Phytase - Phytase is an essential enzyme in the digestive process as it unlocks phosphorus and other minerals that are bound up in certain plant-based foods. Phytase is a key enzyme for bone health, and is used to increase the nutritional value of grains, legumes, seeds, and corn.
- Pectinase - Pectinase breaks down the pectin found in fruits like apples and bananas. This enzyme also plays a key role in total physical well-being and anti-aging.
- Lipase Complex - Lipase is the enzyme responsible for breaking down fats during the digestive process. Without sufficient lipase in your diet, you will suffer from digestive issues like heartburn and indigestion.
- Lactase - Lactase breaks down lactose, more commonly referred to as milk sugar. Lactase can be especially helpful for those who have lactose intolerance. This enzyme has also been shown to reduce gas and bloating.
- Alpha-Galactosidase - Alpha-galactosidase helps break down and digest heavy carbohydrate foods like beans, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower. It can support digestion.
- Invertase - Invertase breaks down sucrose (table sugar) into its two component parts: glucose and fructose. This enzyme provides many health benefits. It naturally supports your immune system and respiratory system.
When I say OrganiGreens is the most advanced greens drink on the market today, I’m not kidding. And I hope you’re able to see that as well. After all, we’ve spent countless hours formulating and perfecting our proprietary blend.
But guess what? There are THREE MORE ingredients in OrganiGreens that I still need to tell you about…
A Powerful Probiotic + Fulvic & Humic Acid
We’ve also added a powerful probiotic to encourage the growth of good gut flora…
Bacillus subtilis - supports the digestive system.
And last but not least, we’ve included an infusion of fulvic and humic acid.
Fulvic acid helps your body to absorb vitamins and nutrients faster. Even better, fulvic acid helps your body to more fully absorb the vitamins and nutrients you consume.
In fact, fulvic acid is able to transport over 60 times its own weight in vitamins and minerals into cells. This makes it easier for cells to “digest” and use nutrients, which means you’ll feel the positive health effects faster.
Fulvic acid also helps to cleanse the body… reduces free radical damage… and boosts energy levels.
The best part is that you’re getting fulvic and humic acid in every single serving of OrganiGreens -- which is just one more way you’re supporting your health and your immune system.
Everybody Who Wants
Better Overall Health
Should Be Taking This…
As you can see, there really is nothing like OrganiGreens on the market today. This is a brand new original product that you can only get right here on this page.
Since many of the ingredients we use in OrganiGreens are hard to come by… and because of the proprietary double fermentation process we use… we can only produce OrganiGreens in small batches.
This makes it certain that you’re only getting the purest, highest quality ingredients in each and every container… and that every batch of OrganiGreens is perfectly formulated and blended.
Our quality control is one of our top concerns, and that means that at any given time we only have a relatively small supply on hand. We buy as much supply of organic fruit, veggies, greens, mushrooms, seeds, herbs, and spices as we can… but there is still a limit to what we can get and, therefore, a limit to what we can produce.
Since this is a new product in our Organixx supplement lineup, we have just a limited supply on hand to fill incoming orders and so far they’re moving at an extremely fast rate.
I urge you to get your hands on your own supply of OrganiGreens while we still have it in stock.
When we run out (and we most certainly will), you’ll find yourself on a waiting list until our next batch is exactingly crafted and put back on our shelves. (And that could take months depending on when we can get all the ingredients we need for our proprietary formula.)
Here’s a quick summary of everything you’re getting in each serving of OrganiGreens…
- 71 fruits, veggies, greens, mushrooms, herbs, and spices -- many of which go through a special double fermentation process to unlock their fullest nutritional potential…
- Sprouted Seeds that have up to 4X the vitamin and mineral content of normal unsprouted seeds…
- 17 different essential enzymes that support the digestion system and overall health...
- A powerful probiotic strain that supports digestion and the immune system…
- Plus an infusion of fulvic and humic acid that carries nutrients directly into your cells while cleansing the body…
Now if you consider all this, you may be wondering how much each container of OrganiGreens is going to cost.
Well, I’m not going to lie. It costs us a lot of money to manufacture OrganiGreens according to our high-quality standards.
Not to worry, though. While we realize we could charge “premium prices” for our premium greens formula, we wouldn’t feel good about it. After all, we want to help as many people as possible to get healthy. We want to stamp out disease and make chronic illness a thing of the past. And to do that, we know our products have to be as affordable as we can make them without sacrificing on quality.
With that in mind, we’ve worked out what we believe is a very fair price for a 30-day supply of OrganiGreens. In fact, when you click the order button below now, you’ll receive a very special offer that we think you’re going to love.
And when you request your supply of OrganiGreens, you won’t risk a penny because you’ll be protected by our…
1 Year "No Questions Asked" Guarantee
We’re so convinced that you’re going to love OrganiGreens that we’re going to remove all the risk from you and place it squarely on our shoulders where it belongs.
If at any time in the next year you decide that OrganiGreens isn't right for you, simply return the unused portion for a full and prompt refund on your purchase price – even if the canister is empty!* No questions asked!
There's absolutely NO risk when you order today.
Get Your Supply Now Before
We Run Out…
One last word of caution: Like all the cutting edge supplements we’ve helped develop and bring to market, this first batch of OrganiGreens will sell out. The question is not if, but when.
Case in point: When we first made our Turmeric 3D supplement available, we sold out of our entire supply within days. We recently sold out of our cutting-edge cleanse, Detoxx, and our revolutionary probiotic called ProBiotixx. That's because we use the finest ingredients, painstaking fermentation and other processes, to ensure you are getting the "best of the best" supplements... but it also means we can only create our products in limited-size batches.
This is not a ploy, it’s just a fact… our supply of OrganiGreens will sell out. The only question is how fast.
So if you’d like to get this revolutionary greens formula to supercharge your health and boost your immune system, then click the button below to get your supply now before we run out…
- How is OrganiGreens taken?
- How much should I take daily?
- Can I store OrganiGreens at room temperature?
- What health benefits will I experience while taking OrganiGreens?
- What if I buy multiple containers and decide it’s not for me?
- What are other people saying about OrganiGreens?
- Is there any sugar in OrganiGreens?
- Are there any limits to how many containers I can buy?
OrganiGreens comes in a powder form. Simply mix one scoop with 8-12 ounces of water and enjoy. You can also add it to your favorite smoothie, a glass of juice, or bone broth.
Suggested use for adults is 1 scoop of powder a day. One bottle can last for 30 days.
Advanced use for adults is 2-3 scoops a day. If you follow this advanced dosing, then one bottle will last for 10-15 days; two containers will last up to one month.
Yes. OrganiGreens does not require refrigeration. It is shelf-stable and will remain just as effective at room temperature as it will if refrigerated.
OrganiGreens will fill your “nutritional gaps,” so once you start taking it you could experience better overall health and more energy throughout the day.. What you personally experience will depend on your current level of health and how your body responds to the enhanced nutrition of OrganiGreens.
All customers are protected by a 1 year “no questions asked” guarantee. If for some strange reason you decide OrganiGreens isn’t for you, just send back any unopened containers within 1 year and we’ll give you a full refund of your purchase price.
OrganiGreens is a revolutionary new greens drink formula and this is the first time it’s being offered to the public. As such, we don’t yet have feedback from our customers.
While we always appreciate feedback (especially positive feedback!), we still have to be careful with what we share publicly due to FTC rules regarding testimonials.
There is a very small amount of naturally occurring sugar in OrganiGreens - just 2 grams per serving.
No, but once our initial supply of 2,500 containers have been sold, then the order button on this page will be replaced by a waiting list. Click the button below to get your personal supply of OrganiGreens right now…