& More Healthy Gut Flora
fermentation in this new report
The process of fermenting foods has
been around for centuries.
It’s the simple process of using natural microorganisms to convert sugar and starches in foods into healthy bacteria which are powerful probiotics.
But not only are fermented foods packed with healthy probiotics, medical research shows that the fermentation process also adds essential vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes, and beneficial phytonutrients to your foods.
Common fermented foods you may already know are: yogurt, sauerkraut, or Japanese miso. But nearly any food with some kind of complex or simple sugar can be fermented … and that’s good news.
Because today … so much of our modern diet leads to digestive distress and gut flora imbalance. And this imbalance can wreak havoc on your health. Did you know that 80% of your body’s immune cells are in your digestive system? It’s true.
Your Good Health Depends on a
Well-Balanced Digestive System
To help you discover more about the health benefits of fermentation, we’ve created a brand-new report--and it’s yours FREE! It’s called All About Fermented Foods: How to Use These Powerful Foods for Gut Health, Disease Prevention, and Vibrant Living.
- The hidden health dangers in the American diet and how fermentation can protect your digestive system. Page 5
- The science and clinical studies behind the incredible healing power of fermented foods. Written in simple laymen’s terms for everyone to understand. Page 10
- The 10 top fermented foods to add to your diet today. Floods your gut with healthy bacteria and dozens of vitamins and minerals. Found in most grocery stores. Page 13
- Are beer and bread good for you? They’re fermented, but … the surprising answer Page 24
- How to boost the health benefits of any supplement you take. Simply check the label for this... Page 28
- The easiest step-by-step recipe to make delicious, healthy sauerkraut at home. No fancy equipment needed. Page 14
- And much more!
Adding more fermented foods to your diet can help maintain a healthy digestive tract … which in turn boosts your immune system, reduces inflammation, protects against disease, including cancer … and promotes healthy vibrant, energetic living.