Organixx is looking for a Superstar – highly motivated and skilled individual with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Team as our Wholesale Business Development Manager!
Our mission is simple: “Empowering you Organically! We are here to support you in being the healthiest you possible! Whether it’s through our educational articles on our blog or from using our extremely clean and effective supplements…we are here to make a difference!
About the Position:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives while managing relationships with Wholesale customers.
The Business Development Manager should have thorough knowledge of Organixx’s products and services in order to make product suggestions for prospective clients/customers.
The Business Development Manager should be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with internal partners to gain product knowledge, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales for up-selling and cross selling for our contact center.
Essential Job Functions:
- The primary job function is to generate new business.
- Collaborates with WS team members to develop and implement effective business development strategies, including but not limited to cold calling and warm leads.
- Develops business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options (i.e., direct through Organixx and/or through our distributor).
- Establishes contact and develops relationships with prospects; recommends product solutions.
- Evaluates Wholesale applications, collects required information, sends contracts, processes orders, and follows up in a timely and professional manner
- Converts prospects into Wholesale Customers whenever possible and develops new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services as well as cross-selling and up-selling.
- Identifies and assesses our Wholesale Customers’ needs to improve satisfaction.
- Collaborates with WS team to develop and implement retention strategies and programs.
- Establishes/builds strong customer relationships that provide revenue growth, profitability, and predictability.
- Maintains prospect and customer records, including sales.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Provides up-sell and cross sell training for Customer Success with best in class sales techniques.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of ownership over one’s work
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work from home with minimal supervision
- Rigorously Honest, Integrous and Trustworthy
- Passionate about our Mission
- Extreme Ownership and Total Responsibility
- Clear, Caring, Concise and Open Communication
- Team Player with a Balanced Ego
- Always striving for Constant Growth
- Effective Communicator
- Positive Attitude
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially via email and phone
- Must be proficient in online tools and systems – O365 including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams, CRM software, online customer support system.
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is the lifeblood of our business. We exist to serve our customers. The Wholesale Business Development & Sales Rep will communicate in a friendly and effective manner with customers and potential customers.
- Listening skills: The ability to listen to a prospect’s needs and address them is essential to effective communication that results, ultimately, in converting a prospect to a buying customer.
- Product Knowledge: Must have the ability to speak to customers about a product’s benefits and answer any questions they might have. Experience with FDA regulations regarding what claims can and cannot be made is preferred, or the ability to quickly learn the FDA requirements.
- Flexibility: The WS Business Development & Sales Rep may have to work varying hours including possible nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this role.
- Tenacity and reliance to stay in the game and generate results.
- Experience in driving revenue opportunities
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence, focus, and experience communicating effectively on dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Prefer online work experience – virtual assistant, remote support or remote admin
- Base plus commission structure
- Full-Time Employee
How To Apply:
- Please forward all letters of interest and resumes to [email protected] or complete form below
Organixx is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.