If you are a Superstar Talent Acquisiton Manager, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Relationship Builder
- Skilled Communicator
- Data Management
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting and will manage and execute all phases of our Talent Pipeline – awareness, acquisition, conversion, closing, retention and referral. This position requires a high degree of skill in sourcing and recruiting candidates using a variety of outlets, creative thinking, and proactive planning to build a reliable Talent Pipeline that we can utilize to provide coverage during peaks in our business cycle. You will also be required to provide documentation for all work processes associated with the Talent Pipeline, manage feedback and metrics of performance, selection processes, and staffing, and provide systematic improvements, as needed.
- Awareness: Presents ideas that increase awareness and create a positive first impression of our company. Specific tasks may be executed directly or implemented through collaboration with other departments.
- Company websites
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,
- LinkedIn feed
- Acquisition: Attracts talented candidates by getting them interested in joining our team.
- Solicits employees to provide positive rating and reviews on external sites
- Shares videos or blogs on company culture, job search tips & tricks
- Respond quickly to inquiries from job seekers
- Connects with potential candidates via LinkedIn and Social Media
- Keeps company Careers/Opportunities web pages updated
- Attends events to recruit talent for key positions
- Develops accurate Job Descriptions and ensures pay rates are competitive
- Conversion: Transitions talent from interested candidate to applicant by inspiring them to work for work for us.
- Maintains connection with all candidates in the Talent Pipeline
- Routinely engages top candidates to build rapport
- Solicits resumes, reviews and pre-screens candidates
- Contacts references
- Recommends top talent to hiring managers
- Closing: Transitions talent from applicant to team members.
- Presents approved offers to the potential employee
- Negotiates compensation packages, including benefits, as requested
- Persuades candidates to say “yes”
- Retention: Works within the company to reduce turnover and increase retention.
- Looks for advancement opportunities within the company for employees who excel in their current roles
- Collaborates with the Training & Development Specialist to request succession plan training for key positions
- Ensures Performance and Salary reviews are completed on time and pay raises are implemented at least annually
- Referral: Manages the team member referral program.
- Encourages team members to identify candidates from their own social networks
- Tracks and ensures issuance of any team member incentive awards
- Encourages team members to share brand content, photos and videos of events, links to company career web pages and job postings to their social media accounts
- Remind team members to encourage any friends or family members they believe would be good candidates to apply
- Documentation: Creates and maintains documentation regarding all phases of full-circle recruiting.
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Recruitment Resources: Job Requisitions, Job Descriptions with Compensation Analysis, etc.
- Feedback: Develops, implements and manages evaluation and feedback program.
- Independent Contractors
- Metrics: Develops and reports on full-cycle recruiting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assists the Director – Human Resources with other tasks or projects, as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment or Sales, required
- 1+ years experience working in Human Resources Department, a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet goals and deadlines
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to persuade, motivate, inspire and negotiate
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills (includes active listening, speaking, and writing)
- Ability to effectively manage large amounts of data
- Comfortable working in databases, as well as Microsoft and Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs or certifications):
- SHRM Certification, a plus but not required
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- 30+ hours per week
- Full-Time, Regular, Exempt