If you are a Superstar Software Engineer, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Software Engineer – Level Two is responsible for taking ownership of small to medium sized features from specification to completion. This role is expected to deliver features on time, meeting or exceeding quality standards.
- Implements feature level functionality in applications with minimal guidance from more senior level team members.
- Provides feedback in code reviews at a functional level.
- Writes effective unit tests with no guidance.
- Effectively debugs medium complexity problems with minimal guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years minimum of field experience if no degree.
Training (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Microsoft development certifications are desirable but not required.
- Understands DRY (Don’t repeat yourself) and YAGNI (You aren’t going to need it) principles.
- Average understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Average understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Solid understanding of Git and branching workflow.
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexible; Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts