If you are a Superstar Senior Software Engineer, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Senior Software Engineer – Level One is responsible for taking ownership of large features from specification to completion. This role can lead the development of a low to medium complexity application and delegate tasks to more junior team members.
- Leads development of low to medium complexity applications.
- Provides feedback in code reviews at a feature or component level.
- Effectively debugs high complexity problems with minimal guidance.
- Contributes individually, while overseeing another project.
- Mentors more junior team members technically.
- Authors internal technical documentation.
- Identifies new technologies, tools, or practices and presents them to the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 5 years of field experience if no degree.
Training (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Microsoft development certifications are desirable but not required.
- Advanced understanding of DRY (Don’t repeat yourself) and YAGNI (you aren’t going to need it) principles.
- Advanced understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Advanced understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Advanced understanding of software design patterns.
- Commensurate with skills and experience
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here