If you are a Superstar Research Assistant, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Requires exceptional research skills
- Requires a working knowledge of Google Drive and applications
- Must be self-motivated and able to work from home with minimal supervision
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s pet and kid-friendly. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Research Assistant is responsible for gathering information about products, ingredients packaging, and results for the purpose of providing credible documentation to substantiate claims made by TruNorth Management, LLC, client companies about their products. The Research Assistant will utilize resources such as our Legal Library, manufacturer formulas, supplier product sheets, case studies, customer testimonials, as well as the Internet. This position requires the ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision while working conscientiously to support the company’s mission.
- Utilizes legal library to identify products with unsubstantiated claims and conducts research to provide the findings and documentation necessary for substantiation.
- Advises management if claims cannot be substantiated so product packaging and messaging can be updated appropriately.
- Analyzes and researches ingredients used in products and documents findings. May require some direct testing of sample products.
- Conducts research protocols conscientiously according to supervisor’s instructions and SOPs.
- Conduct product or package testing as needed and documents findings.
- Completes research tasks with an eye for quality.
- General research administrative duties, such as filing and organizing documents.
- Maintains confidentiality with all proprietary information.
- Ensures thorough documentation of all testing, results, and information with files maintained for permanent storage and retrieval.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the supervisor, which are deemed within the scope of the position and within the incumbents’ knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or Nutrition, or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years research experience
- $20+/hr based on skills and experience
- Part – Time, Regular
- Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required
- 20 – 29 hours per week