If you are a Superstar Recruitment Coordinator, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our growing organization. The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. The Recruitment Coordinator responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background and reference checks. In this position, you will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising managers.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (Indeed, Company websites, LinkedIn)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Maintains talent and staffing pipeline by sending interview invitations, sending rejection letters and requesting resumes
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to Talent Acquisition Manager or hiring managers.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Announcing all new hires to entire TNM organization.
- On-board new employees
- Verify compliance documentation
- Maintain employee records in the PEO or TNM HRIS
- Assist with processing payroll
- Provide HR submissions to the monthly TNM newsletter
- Maintain company-wide project data/submissions in the HR/system drive
- Assist with the performance evaluation process and maintenance
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager/HR Team as needed.
- High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years experience in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment or Sales, required
- 1+ years experience working in Human Resources Department, a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet goals and deadlines
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to persuade, motivate, inspire and negotiate
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills (includes active listening, speaking and writing)
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to effectively manage large amounts of data
- Comfortable working in databases, as well as Microsoft and Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexible; Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts