If you are a Superstar Project Manager, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Good listener and communicator
- Highly adaptable (able to identify alternative solutions to keep projects on track)
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s pet and kid-friendly. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, overseeing and documenting all projects completion for TruNorth managed companies. This position will work closely with the executive and management teams to ensure that the scope and direction of each project are on schedule and on a budget. The PM will also identify and implement improvements to the Project Management system by developing resources, documentation, and training that increases efficiency and ease-of-use throughout our companies.
- Identify personnel and resources required to complete projects, assign objectives and deadlines, and monitor progress through completion.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Forecast potential delays and risks in the timeline and proactively communicate with executive and management teams to minimize overdue tasks.
- Follow up on overdue tasks to keep the project on track for successful completion.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance to executive and management teams.
- Summarize progress on each phase of the project to keep key personnel informed.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications, as needed.
- Identify and implement improvements in the Project Management system by creating resources, documentation, and training that improves ease-of-use and increases efficiency.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business Management, Project Management, Organizational Management, or similar required
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience working online with virtual teams strongly preferred
- Experience working with Basecamp and Google suite strongly preferred
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong communication skills (as good at listening as speaking or writing)
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Full – Time, Regular
- Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required
- 40 hours per week