If you are a Superstar National Sales Manager, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- A candidate who believes in our product, understands our brand and whose personal goals are in line with our mission.
- A true sales, “Hunter-builder” mentality.
- Master of relationship building
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Skills
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our mission and become a part of a movement that is saving lives, every day. The National Sales Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding company sales goals. The Sales Manager should use creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth within the natural supplement and food industry.The Sales Manager will accomplish results by gathering leads, conducting discovery, qualifying prospects, educating prospects on our value proposition, nurturing relationships, closing sales and developing repeat business. This position is responsible for each step of conversion within the sales pipeline. The National Sales Manager will establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Develops leads and qualifies prospects natural supplement and food industry.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategy
- Building and managing wholesale and retail accounts.
- Working closely with broker networks and building and managing mass retail accounts.
- Expands customer base by educating retail relationships via company vision and mission.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales in order to differentiate our products and create demand.
- Conducts and analyzes market research to identify prospective clients and develop new business connections.
- Possess strong product knowledge in order to create excitement and close deals.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and follows up on existing accounts for business development.
- Attend trade shows, table tops, presentations, ride alongs and networking events to build and or maintain book of business.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of natural health experience
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience
- Demonstrate ability to meet or exceed sales goals/quotas
- Proven experience as a National Sales Manager
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication
- Team management skills; collaborate, lead and communicate.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Regular, Temporary