If you are a UX Engineer Superstar, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Eye for aesthetics
- Logical thinker
- Keeps up with industry trends/styles
- Communicates comfortably using technical and non-technical terms
- Team player
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
he User Experience Engineer – Level Two is responsible for updating HTML and CSS across our network of properties. They will be involved in converting designs to mobile-friendly browser design, create CSS/SCSS and work with the Technology teams to update designs, build templates and maintain style code base. The User Experience Engineer – Level Two will be managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient. This role is expected to take ownership of small to medium sized features from specification to completion. This role will also debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
- Use VWO to create split tests for promotions to optimize leads and sales.
- Work with testing teams to end test and make winning variations live.
- Update landing pages, sales letters, and checkouts for launches and promotions.
- Update upsells and cross-sells in Carthook.
- Create new page designs for split tests and promotions.
- Make copy updates to pages and incorporate requested QA updates.
- Assist with tracking and documentation for split tests and funnels.
- Debug medium complexity problems with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years minimum of field experience if no degree
- 3+ years experience working in WordPress theme development
- 3+ years experience in HTML/CSS3/SASS
- 1+ years experience working with e-commerce company
- Knowledge and experience with local web environments such as WAMP and Vagrant installations or work computers
- Familiar with WordPress development cycle
- Solid understanding of Git and branching workflow.
- Expert in Responsive Design
- Average knowledge of databases and networks
- Average understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Experience in Marketing and split testing, strongly preferred
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Full-Time; Regular, Non-Exempt
- Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here