If you are a Front-End Web Developer Superstar, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Eye for aesthetics
- Logical thinker
- Keeps up with industry trends/styles
- Communicates comfortably using technical and non-technical terms
- Team player
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Front-End Web Developer is responsible for updating HTML and CSS across our network of properties. They will be involved in converting designs to mobile-friendly browser design, create CSS/SCSS and work with the Tech team to update designs, build templates and maintain style code base. The Front-End Web Developer will be managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient. They also debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
- Write and edit content.
- Design web page layout.
- Determine technical requirements for projects.
- Update websites.
- Create backup files.
- Solve coding problems.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience working in WorkPress theme development
- 1+ years experience in HTML/CSS3/SASS
- 1+ years experience working with e-commerce company
- Knowledge and experience with local web environments such as WAMP and Vagrant installations or work computers
- Familiar with WordPress development cycle
- Knowledgeable in using Git/version control
- Expert in Responsive Design
- Advanced knowledge in databases and networks
- Experience in Marketing and split testing strongly preferred
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Part-Time; Regular, Non-Exempt
- Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required