If you are a Superstar Graphic and Web Designer, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
TruNorth is looking for a talented graphic designer who can work independently as well as collaborate with the creative design team on web and print campaigns. You will be responsible for designing and developing visual concepts that inspire, inform, and captivate our customers. You will create social media graphics, website banners, landing pages, brochures, and other promotional materials. We would love you to be familiar with both print and web design standards.
The Graphic/Web Designer – Print & Web must possess up-to-date knowledge of industry requirements, design trends and marketing in order to interpret our company’s needs and design solutions with high visual impact. The Graphic Designer – Print & Web is responsible for the design and production of graphic materials for a variety of products and mediums, including websites, long sales forms, banners, catalogs, product packaging, newsletters, corporate identity, etc.
- Bachelors in communication arts/graphic design, or similar preferred
Training (licenses, programs or certifications):
- Proficient in Adobe software: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- 5+ years experience working in the field
- Knowledge of web design standards and practices (coding not necessary)
- Marketing experience
- Production of graphic materials (brochures, catalogs, marketing materials, etc.) for print.
- Create web design layouts for company websites (landing pages, long sales forms, responsive design).
- Create graphics to support marketing campaigns.
- Create graphics for web banners and social media.
- Become familiar with brand standards and ensure they are followed when preparing designs for print or web.
- Meet weekly with Marketing Department Manager to discuss current projects.
- Complete graphic design assignments by deadline provided by Marketing Manager.
- Use Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to produce design work.
- Create eye-catching graphics for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Create visually stunning work in short time frames
- Work well under urgent deadlines
- Available during the week to accept assignments and communicate with the Marketing Team.
- Able to take art direction and work well in a team environment
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexible; Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here