If you are a Superstar Documentation and Compliance Specialist, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Ability to work quickly to meet assigned deadlines
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of online and offline and applications including G suite, Sharepoint Microsoft products, Adobe Products and etc.
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work from home with minimal supervision
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Document and Compliance Specialist is responsible for managing Company documents for accuracy, quality and integrity in accordance with the company’s guidelines. These documents may include plans, manuals, procedures, forms, marketing & legal materials and business correspondences.
- Implement document/data management solutions with a primary focus on document control and records management
- Maintain a comprehensive database of Company official documents, records and business correspondence
- Collaborate with executive team members as well as HR to create company and department manuals, as well as documentation around every role in the company.
- Assist in efforts to attain ISO 9001 certification and support annual compliance initiatives
- Ensure regulatory, contractual and policy adherence of Company documents
- Support employee training programs by maintaining records and assessment of competencies
- Adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information, and retrieval of data
- Assist in ongoing Compliance Audit Reviews for regulatory statutes
- Work closely with the business partners in IT, marketing, operations, HR, and finance departments to resolve legal and compliance concerns
- Review marketing materials for compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure that document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project
- Work with other staff members as needed to develop and improve process/services
- Provide assistance to users in capturing and locating electronic information
- Assist the project team with setup and maintenance of the site status database, ensuring timely status as each part progresses through the construction process
- 1-2 years of experience in Document Controls/Document Management and/or Associate’s Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong issue resolution and negotiation skills
- Data analytics and SharePoint experience a plus
- Knowledge of trademark & patent law a plus
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Regular, Temporary
- Flexible; Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here