If you are a Superstar Director – Optimization, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills. .
- Highly driven relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined.
- Agile & flexible – quick to adapt and shift as needed.
- Organized – manage multiple projects on time and on budget.
- Detail oriented – must have an eye for detail.
- Resourceful – finds ways over, around or through barriers.
- Great communicator – strong written and verbal communication.
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Director of Optimization & Conversion will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across channels. They will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to-end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules. They will be the brain and hands on our constant efforts to optimize our web and email conversion rates. Working with all other members of our marketing team to hypothesize, design, implement and track tests across all sides of our business.
- Own and Manage the campaign delivery roadmap of optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment with the wider business.
- Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing user experiences throughout the funnel.
- Collaborating with our copywriting, design and development teams to create compelling visual and written assets – but also having your own flair of creativity, with the ability to create your own wireframes for testing, based on readily available assets.
- Own the agenda for A/B testing and conduct A/B, multivariate and experience tests to continually measure performance.
- Work with the broader marketing and sales teams to turn winning test experiences into permanent enhancements.
- Must know/understand funnels, up-sells, and customer journey’s to test and improve upon
- Analyze campaign performance, report on results and share learnings with the wider business including at the C-Suite level.
- Contribute to the repository of learnings/outcomes successes, what they look like and that can be used across the entire company (sales, marketing & member experience).
- Contribute to building and maintaining an inspiring team culture.
- Strong working relationships with stakeholders and peer teams.
- Have a positive impact on driving sales growth.
- Execute rapidly, we move fast, you need to be ready and willing to shift on a dime and keep moving
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years online marketing and/or general marketing experience.
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexible; Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts